1. Chabahar, The southernmost city of Iran, is a Free Trade & Industrial Zone situated in Sistan-Baluchistan province on the Coast of Oman Sea out of Persian Gulf region.
2. Strategically being located in the cross section of the North and South International Corridors.
3. It is the only port with direct access to Indian Ocean and Oman Sea where the location well qualifies it for Industrial Development, Trade and Transit of Goods.
4. Besides proximity of the port to the landlocked countries such as Afghanistan and Central Asian signifies it as a unique major Transit & Logistic Hub for Iran and the region.
5. Chabahar bears a multimodal transportation system of Air, Sea and Road with Kerman-Zahedan Rail Road being developed to pass through Chabahar extending to mainland and thus to International railroads.
6. Requiring marine transportation, Shahid Kalantari & Shahid Behshti ports were built and equipped as major facilities to handle the shipment.
7. Other facilities such as Hotels, Hospitals, International University, Markets and Shopping Centers are all well developed and expanding in the city too.